Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not much of a post today

French relatives in town again today. Took them to an inexpensive Italian restaurant last night. It's right off Leidseplein and most plates only cost €5. With a couple of drinks, dinner for all of us came to only €32. not bad!

I keep forgetting that people over here often don't have "sliced" pizza. My wife tells me that in France, they always eat pizza with a knife and fork. Eating with the hands in public simply isn't done. Takes a bit of getting used to, but I had tortellini al gorgonzola, so no struggle for me.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm… Ovid, would you mind tagging these “sorry, no post” entries so I can filter them out? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby eats pizza with a knife and fork, and it makes me itch to watch him. Pizza is finger food to me.

    ReplyDelete