Saturday, December 18, 2010

On Being Human

Well, after blogging quite a bit and posting that huge five part series on getting a work permit, I'm going to start blogging at a more "human" level. I've a wife and a full time job, neither of which is conducive to the large amounts of research necessary for some of the blog posts. So rather than drop the quality too much, I've decided to drop the quantity a bit (e.g., not always "7 days a week").

In the meantime, read 20 Things I’ve Learned From Traveling Around the World for Three Years, by Gary Arndt. In 2007, he started traveling the world with a backpack. Over three years later, he's still doing it. The "20 Things I've Learned" post is spot on.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I don't have any issue with this. Especially with my having a wife and job also, as well as two young kids to boot. :)

    I look at it as making your loyal readers yearn for the next posting just a bit more.

    Happy Holidays to you and Leila!

    Regards,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete